Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Some Details

So, I have nailed down the date to Friday or Saturday, sunset. I am leaning toward Saturday. Please write in and let me know if you would like to attend and what day is best for you. Once I know how many to plan for I will narrow down the locations to have the celebration at. I am still open for suggestions.

Because of many people offering to bring food, I will probably forgo catering. If you would like to bring food, bring casseroles, salads, breads and the like. Some baked dessert goods would be great. Let me know what is coming so I can prepare for hot, cold and the like.

There will likely be a memory book with Marcie's photos and some sayings, poems and the like, completed before the day of the memorial proceedings. Knowing how many will attend can help me determine how many of those to have printed.

0 comments: