Monday, October 29, 2007

Hoping for a Visit

I have spent the day thinking about what to do for Marcie's memorial, submitting papers and getting the hospital bed she was trapped in for weeks out of our house. It might help weaken the more recent memories of her in favor of all the beautiful memories her photos have for me to recall.

Thank you to all of you who have been giving and offering your support. I will announce the memorial (or celebration of life) details when I have them worked out.

Some people reported experiencing a strange "wakeup call" around 2 AM last night. I am hoping that I get such a visitation from Marcie. At any rate, I will be sleeping a lot, just in case. Goodnight, folks.

1 comments:

Tanya Howe Aeria said...

I truly hope she visits you Frank. I don't know how you have the strength to continue on to keep us all up to date.
I hope you can find some peace, and get some rest. I know you must have a lot on your plate, so if you need help with anything at all, I'm here for you.
with love, Tanya