Saturday, October 20, 2007

Weekend and the busy Marcie

So here is hoping that this weekend will be more placid than last. If I could have whatever I wished for Marcie (and myself), it would be a couple of days without undue fuss and without the parade of family last weekend featured. She seemed to have a great time, but then she slept for practically three days straight.

On another note, the Kaiser people make a mess every time they come. I know they are health care people with too many patients and not enough time. What the hell... could they try to not spread open wrappers and gloves around? Maybe they could not scrunch everything together when they use the table for charting?

I have a lot of cleaning up to do, some rearranging of things for her care area, and I probably need to get out for some exercise. Marcie is snoring. It's comforting, somehow.

0 comments: