Friday, March 14, 2008

Chrissy's Dream

I loved hearing about Chrissy's dream because it shows the side of Marcie that was more concerned with her loved ones and friends than herself. This held up through her illness, to the very end.

Marcie's strength and empathy were always in play, and even if her patience wore thin and she grew tired of some problem she saw a fix to, her heart could only be sweet.

She might grouse later or point out the silliness of the people she comforted, but her consoling touch, which I miss most acutely, always shined. At times, i think she only complained to keep her tough image up.

We who loved her saw right through it, I know...
Chrissy shared:


"Shortly after Marcie passed away, I had a dream that she was picking me up at the San Diego Airport. When I saw her, she was dressed in a beautiful long, white, flowing dress. She came up to me I walked toward her. We were so happy to see each other. She had come to pick me up, and I knew we were going to her memorial. She put her arm around me and she said, 'You're going to be ok.' It was so special, because in my time of sadness she was comforting me, only she was already gone."


Thank you for relaying your beautiful and very telling dream of her, Chrissy. What a wonderful moment to share.

Much Love,

F.

0 comments: