Monday, February 18, 2008

Catching up

I have some wonderful pictures of the places Marcie and I lived, but I want to take a few more of the places and things we loved before I publish. I intend to write a post in story form, using slide shows to enhance the readers' understanding of the settings. I will keep you all posted.

I am getting ready to make another pass at selling everything which has no real meaning. When I do, I will let everyone know. Furniture, clothes, excess books, and computer junk, electronics... think, "garage sale with estate overtones."

I have begin planning the next version of the web site/blog, which will actually be one focused on the upcoming sojourn and my preparations for it.

I will be locking off all of my previous posts and backing them onto a local drive soon. This is mostly to allow me to redo the whole site and pull of any content I will want to sharpen up for the book, which I have started sending queries on. I'll keep you all posted on that, too.

I have been preparing for some serious cuts at the school and have options already on the table in case I am caught up in the chopping of positions. I have less than a year on the books, so I do not even get to have seniority factored in. Nonetheless, I am and will be fine either way.

You're all up to date, the plan progresses, and I hope that president's day has been good to all of you. Maybe something more substantial will appear later for you to chew on, you never know.

F.

0 comments: